If you’re in the market for a new car but aren’t sure what to get, there are plenty of reasons to wait until August 2022 to buy one! There are exciting new cars coming out that month that make driving fun again, and if you want to be on the cutting edge of the automotive industry, now’s your chance! Let’s take a look at the newest cars that will be hitting dealerships in August 2022.
Volvo XC40 Recharge Latest Updates
Volvo is all set to locally assemble its XC40 Recharge in India. Volvo will launch the XC40 Recharge in India on July 26.The battery-powered SUV will be imported as a Completely Built Unit (CBU) and then assembled at the company’s plant near Bengaluru. This will be the first time that Volvo will be manufacturing an electric vehicle (EV) in India. The XC40 Recharge is based on the company’s Compact Modular Architecture (CMA) and shares its platform with the petrol-powered XC40. Volvo says that it has kept the EV light by using aluminium for some of its body panels. That, along with other weight-saving measures, means that it weighs around 1,950kgs which is less than 2,000kgs for a standard diesel variant of the same car.The carmaker could retail the EV at Rs 65 lakh (ex-showroom). Volvo XC40 Recharge Seating Capacity of five.
Tata Altroz EV Latest Updates
The Tata Altroz EV is expected to be launched by the end of 2022. It will be a hatchback and will have a range of over 300 km on a single charge. The car will have a fast-charging option and will be able to go from 0-100 km/h in under 10 seconds. The Altroz EV will have a starting price of Rs. 10 lakhs (ex-showroom). The Nexon EV gets a 129PS electric motor, paired to a 30.2kWh battery pack with quick charging options available. With an acceleration time of just 7 seconds, it can go from 0-100km/h in just 7 seconds!
The Audi A8 L 2022 Latest Update
1. The Audi A8 L is slated to be launched on July 12. It’s a luxurious car that has a Special features, making it a great choice for those who want to feel powerful behind the wheel. The Audi A8 L will have an expected price of Rs 1.4 crore (ex-showroom). It also comes with optional 10.1-inch rear touchscreens ambient lighting, and powered front seats and four-zone climate control as well as 19-inch alloy wheels with low rolling resistance tyres. For safety, there are two airbags in the back seat and three head airbags.
Tucson 2022 Latest Update
Hyundai’s Tucson is one of the most popular small SUVs on the market, and the latest update is expected to be launched in September. The new model will feature a more powerful engine, an updated infotainment system, the new Tucson will be available in a variety of colors, so you can find one that suits your style. Hyundai Tucson should get features like a panoramic sunroof, connected car tech, Bose sound system, ventilated seats, air purifier, and two 10.25-inch displays.
one for the driver’s instrument cluster and the other is a touchscreen unit for the infotainment system. Hyundai is expected to price it from Rs 25 lakh (ex-showroom) onwards.
Citroen C3 Latest Update
The Citroen C3 has made its way to dealerships ahead of its launch on July 20. The C3 is a subcompact car that will be offered in both gas and diesel variants. It will have a five-speed manual transmission and a six-speed automatic transmission. The C3 will be available in four trim levels: Base, Convenience, Luxury, and sport. The base model will come with 16-inch steel wheels, LED daytime running lights, and chrome exhaust tips. Citroen c3 could retail it from Rs 5.5 lakh (ex-showroom) onwards and a seating capacity of 5. Passenger safety is ensured by dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors.
To get more information visit: www.goclutch.in
- Go Clutch: Your Comprehensive Destination for Car Service Excellence.
- Car Repair Excellence: Go Clutch – Your Trusted Partner for Reliable Automotive Solutions.
- Car Services Excellence Unleashed: Go Clutch – Your Ultimate Destination for Expert Maintenance.
- Reliable Car Service Center for Expert Repairs and Maintenance
- Expert Car Painting Near Me: Transform Your Car’s Look with Go Clutch